Hebden, Skipton, North Yorkshire. BD23 5DL.
Tel: 01756 752369 | Mobile: 07826 628335 | Email:
This is your chance to really escape from it all in our newly renovated barn.
It’s set on the hill above our other 3 cottages and is a perfect retreat for those who welcome independence, peace and quiet.
The living room is upstairs to make the most of the glorious views: both inside with the fantastic original cruck beams and
outside over the hills to the moors above Hebden gill. The barn has been renovated to the highest standards and offers a very
special place to stay for a weekend or longer…
- There is a small pull-in for 1 car at bottom of hill or guests can use our main car park
- Barn on the Hill is reached up 30 stone steps – so perhaps best for active types!
- Holidays start on Saturday from Easter to September
- Long weekends from Friday in low season
- Locally handmade and quality fittings throughout the barn
- No smoking allowed in the barn
- Iron, ironing board, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgates provided
- Small south facing terrace and a whole field to explore behind the barn
- Basic condiments in kitchen for your use
- Wifi and TVs with freesat and Netflix
- Kitchen: Bosch double oven and hob, dish washer, fridge/freezer