· The Clarendon www.clarendonhebden.co.uk Our friendly local just 10 minutes away in Hebden. Special steak menu. Take out fish and chips too.
· Old School Tearoom www.theoldschooltearoom.com t: 01756 753778 – breakfasts, lunches and vintage teas. A very friendly atmosphere. Lovely walk down from the cottages – lots of guests book in for a full English breakfast!
· The Fountaine Inn, Linton www.fountaineinnatlinton.co.uk A very popular pub in a perfect village. A lovely walk from the cottages along part of the Dales Way.
· The Craven, Appletreewick www.craven-cruckbarn.co.uk A beautiful and very atmospheric village pub. Also very popular for wedding receptions in the Cruck Barn.
· The Red Lion, Burnsall. www.redlion.co.uk It’s a lovely walk along the river Wharfe to Burnsall.
· The Angel Inn, Hetton www.angelhetton.co.uk Fantastic wine bar, inn and restaurant. The place for a special occasion.
· Relish Deli, Grassington. www.relishcaterers.co.uk Special hampers for holiday cottages or just pre-order a box of fruit and veg. Ready- made pizzas and prepared meals to cook at home, good bread and dangerously delicious chocolate brownies!
· Colin Robinson Butchers www.colinmrobinson.com Award winning butchers in Grassington
· The Hedgerow, Threshfield t:01756 752293 Beautiful florist and gift shop. Will deliver to the cottages
· Dales Cab Company 07515 868788 Taxis based in Grassington and Burnsall.
· Relish Deli – as above. Relish will cater for you in the cottages – everything from a cottage pie to a full dinner party menu.
· Turkish Baths and Health Spa, Harrogate www.turkishbathsharrogate.co.uk – we are only 30mins from Harrogate and several groups have enjoyed a day here
· E-bike www.e-bikehire.com - hire an electric bike. Nearest hire point is in Grassington.
· Kilnsey Riding Centre - www.kilnseyriding.com Friendly riding stables in a great location.
· Conistone Country Estate www.theconistonhotel.com Landrover experience, fishing, falconry and mountain bike hire on this estate between Skipton and Settle.