Hebden, Skipton, North Yorkshire. BD23 5DL.
Tel: 01756 752369 | Mobile: 07826 628335 | Email:
Robbin Middle is our most popular cottage. It’s spacious, easy to use style makes for a
perfect holiday home. Open the front door into the well equipped kitchen.
There is enough space for hanging coats and storing boots too. The dining area
(space for 6 around the table) leads straight into the sunny sitting room.
There are comfortable sofas and great views out over Hebden beck and the moors beyond.
French doors lead out onto your own little terrace with access to steps down to our gardens and woodland.
The main bathroom is downstairs with shower over bath, wc and basin.
Upstairs is a small wc and hand basin. The 2 bedrooms are both upstairs.
There is a very spacious double room (5ft bed) with lots of clothes storage space.
(There is also room for a travel cot in here too). The twin room is small –
just room for the 2 full sized beds and a bedside table.
So we think this room is perhaps best for 2 children.
- Arrival day Friday or Monday
- Electric oven/hob, dishwasher, washing machine
- Wifi, Freesat TV with Netflix
- Private car park shared with our 2 other cottages
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate supplied
- All towels and bed linen provided
- Weekends available all year outside of school holiday times
- Oil fired central heating and constant hot water
- Books, games, tourist information and guides
- Regret no pets allowed
- Beautiful river views
- Kitchen basics supplied: s&p, tea ,milk, sugar
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
“We have counted up 23 holidays all over the Yorkshire Dales. Upper Wharfedale is our favourite.
This is our first stay in Robbin Middle and we have already booked it for next year.
That says it all! We love the outlook and could not fault the comfort, warmth and
everything we could possibly need is here. Thank you.” Sue and Mike. September 2015
“As soon as we arrived I thought “I want to come here again!” We have done so many
lovely things following up the great ideas in the house folder. The boys braved the
river in the garden, at Bolton Abbey and Grassington. Thank you for such a lovely cottage.
It was perfect for us. Jane, Tom, Ollie and Ben. July 2015