Hebden, Skipton, North Yorkshire. BD23 5DL.
Tel: 01756 752369 | Mobile: 07826 628335 | Email:
Paradise End is the perfect cottage for a gathering of family or friends. It has an open plan feel to the ground floor: with a well equipped kitchen, dining table for 8 and plenty of space on the comfy sofas in the sitting room and large TV in the snug.
The cottage has outstanding views from the terrace (with outdoor seating and BBQ) that surrounds the cottage looking down to Paradise Beck and up the valley to the moors beyond.
There are 3 bedrooms upstairs: a twin room, a small double room and a room that can be made up for you as a twin or super-king double room.
There is a double room on the ground floor, with a shower room across the hall. The main bathroom is upstairs.
Paradise End is in a peaceful setting ideal for walkers and cyclists – it is the last house before the popular track up Hebden Gill and many walks can be enjoyed from the door. It is a wonderful spot from which to explore this special part of the Yorkshire Dales at any time of the year.
- A semi-detached 4 bedroomed cottage – sleeps 8 with space for 2 cots
- Weekends available all year outside of school holiday times
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers and basic household supplies provided
- Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Private car park shared with other 2 cottages
- 10 minute walk to local village with café and pub
- Arrival day Friday or Monday
- Great cycling from the cottage door
- Kitchen basics supplied: s&p, tea ,milk, sugar
- WIfi, Freesat TV with Netflix, radio, selection of books, games, guides and maps
- Oil fired central heating and constant hot water
- Regret no pets allowed
- 5 minutes in the car to Grassington with excellent range of shops, pubs, cafes and National Park Centre
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
“We spent every summer here as children – it is even more amazing than we remembered and Paradise
End is fabulous. Perfect for a family gathering with everything we needed.
I hope we’ll be back many times in the coming years – you have given us lots
more special memories this week.” Dobbin, O’Donnell and Hynes families, May 2015
“We’ve had a fantastic week – 3 generations in Paradise End and Robbin Middle –
the 2 adjacent cottages were perfect for our 2 families. We loved it all – the
5 children loved the wild garden, the freedom, the stream… I saw a kingfisher
on the first morning and soon added dippers, curlews and lapwings.“ Willis family, May 2015
“We loved everything about our stay. Such a lovely house in a beautiful setting.
Amazing views, the sound of nature – birds and the babbling stream. The cottage
was perfect for us and the little touches and small details made it feel like a home
from home. A weekend to remember.” Wilson family, June 2015