Hebden, Skipton, North Yorkshire. BD23 5DL.
Tel: 01756 752369 | Mobile: 07826 628335 | Email:
Mamie’s is a traditional and cosy cottage to return to after a day out in the Dales.
Built in 1675 the cottage has been carefully renovated to retain its character and
sense of history. Enter into a useful stone flagged boot room with space for drying
walking gear. This leads into the cosy beamed sitting room with comfortable sofas,
freesat television with DVD and a wood burning stove. The kitchen looks onto your
private garden and contains an electric oven and hob, small fridge, dishwasher and
microwave. The sunny dining room looks out over our grounds and has superb views
over Hebden beck and up to the moors: a wild-life lover’s heaven – you might never
leave the breakfast table!
The three bedrooms are upstairs: A single room (plus space for cot), a pretty double room (5ft bed)
and a larger room with original fireplace and 6ft large double bed (space for cot).
The main bathroom with bath, wc and basin is upstairs. There is also a downstairs
shower room with wc and basin.
- Arrival day Friday or Monday
- Wood burner – first basket of logs and kindling supplied
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers and basic household supplies provided
- Selection of walking books and guides
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Parents of toddlers: ground floor has 2 levels with one step up on to each
- Private car park shared with our 2 other cottages
- Weekends available all year outside of school holiday times
- Oil-fired central heating and constant hot water
- Kitchen basics supplied: s&p, tea, sugar, milk
- Wifi, TV, dvd and radio
- 1 dog allowed
- High chair, travel cot and small basket of toys in the cottage
- Washing machine in separate laundry room
- Young children will need supervision in gardens and grounds
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
“Our first visit to this lovely cottage – it’s certainly got the wow factor.
The wildlife watching is fabulous. Thank-you Fiona for a lovely, comfortable
and hidden gem. We look forward to returning.” Pam and Martin, March 2015
“We brought our family here for our wedding weekend – and what a fabulous place!
Safe to say we were very comfortable and didn’t want for anything. Thank you we have
enjoyed every second!” Elisha and Martyn, March 2015
“This is our first stay here, having walked past many times. It really is a wonderful
cottage and we cannot fault it at all. It is so pretty and well equipped with amazing views –
we have spent many hours watching all the wildlife and the lovely beck.” Jane and Les, May 2015
“What a lovely few days we have spent at this beautiful cottage, the best one we have stayed
in by far. We have been coming to Yorkshire for 9 years but this cottage is special and what
wonderful views. We really want to come again. Thank-you Fiona and family for everything here.”
Wendy and Terry, September 2015